Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Caliendo, Marco, Cobb-Clark Deborah A., Hennecke, Juliane and Uhlendorff, Arne (2019) – Locus of Control and Internal Migration, Regional Science & Urban Economics. Volume 79. [Details & Download]
- Preuss, Malte and Hennecke, Juliane (2018) – Biased by Success and Failure: How Unemployment Shapes Locus of Control. Labour Economics. Volume 53, pp. 63-74. [Details & Download]
- Hennecke, Juliane and Pape, Astrid (2020) – Suddenly a Stay-At-Home Dad? Short- and Long-term Consequences of Fathers’ Job Loss on Time Investment in the Household. IZA Discussion Paper Series. No. 13866. [Details & Download]. Under review.
- other version: SOEPpapers 1112
- Caliendo, Marco and Hennecke, Juliane (2020) – Drinking Is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption. IZA Discussion Paper Series. No. 13273. [Details & Download]. Under review.
- Hennecke, Juliane (2020) – The Independent Woman – Locus of Control and Female Labor Force Participation. AUT Economics Working Paper Series 2020/03. [Details & Download]. Under revision.
Work in Progress
- Do you really want to share everything? – The Well-Being of Work-Linked Couples (with Clemens Hetschko)
- The hidden costs of crime – Crime victimization, mental health and the role of offender prosecution (with Anna Bindler, Nadine Ketel and Gail Pacheco)
- The migrant-native gap in Locus of Control (with Marco Caliendo)
- The Victim-Offender Overlap – Evidence from linked administrative data from New Zealand (with Gail Pacheco, Lisa Meehan and Christopher Erwin)
- Workplace peer effects of paternal leave take-up (with Gail Pacheco and Astrid Pape)