Please find a detailed research statement here.
The Independent Woman – Locus of Control and Female Labor Force Participation, work in progress [Latest Version]
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Preuss, M. and Hennecke, J. (2018) – Biased by Success and Failure: How Unemployment Shapes Locus of Control. Labour Economics. Volume 53, pp. 63-74. [Details & Download]
- Locus of Control and Internal Migration (with Marco Caliendo, Deborah Cobb-Clark and Arne Uhlendorff), Revise & Resubmit at Regional Science & Urban Economics
- The latest version can be obtained from the authors upon request.
- Earlier Working Paper Version: Caliendo, M., Cobb-Clark, D.A., Hennecke, J. and Uhlendorff, A. (2015) – Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration. IZA Discussion Paper No. 9600. [Details & Download]
- Investing in Health or Underestimating Risk – Locus of Control and Alcohol Consumption (with Marco Caliendo), work in progress
- Locus of Control and the Migrant-Native Gap (with Marco Caliendo and Katrin Orth), work in progress