Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Caliendo, Marco and Hennecke, Juliane (2022) – Drinking Is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption. Empirical Economics. Volume 63. pp. 2785–2815. [Details & Download].
- Hennecke, Juliane and Pape, Astrid (2022) – Suddenly a Stay-At-Home Dad? Short- and Long-term Consequences of Fathers’ Job Loss on Time Investment in the Household. Review of Economics of the Household. Volume 20. pp. 579–607. [Details & Download]
- Caliendo, Marco, Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., Hennecke, Juliane and Uhlendorff, Arne (2019) – Locus of Control and Internal Migration, Regional Science & Urban Economics. Volume 79. [Details & Download]
- Preuss, Malte and Hennecke, Juliane (2018) – Biased by Success and Failure: How Unemployment Shapes Locus of Control. Labour Economics. Volume 53, pp. 63-74. [Details & Download]
Working Papers (in review process)
- Erwin, Christopher, Juliane Hennecke, Lisa Meehan and Gail Pacheco (2022) – Dynamic relationships between criminal offending and victimization. IZA Discussion Paper Series No. 15757 [Details & Download].
- Hennecke, Juliane and Hetschko, Clemens (2021) – Do you really want to share everything? – The Wellbeing of Work-Linked Couples. IZA Discussion Paper Series No. 14239 [Details & Download]. Under review.
- Hennecke, Juliane (2020) – The Independent Woman – Locus of Control and Female Labor Force Participation. AUT Economics Working Paper Series 2020/03. [Details & Download]. R&R at Review of Economics of the Household.
- February 2021: NEW WORKING PAPER VERSION
Work in Progress
- The hidden costs of crime – Crime victimization, mental health and the role of offender identification and prosecution (with Anna Bindler, Nadine Ketel and Gail Pacheco)
- Determinants of physician quality information use in the outpatient sector (with Julia Lindmeyr, Michael Laxy, Sara Pedron, Annette Peters, Margit Heier, Jeannette Brosig-Koch and Lars Schwettmann)
- Parenthood and Happiness Revised – The role of care responsibilities for the well-being of parents (with Andreas Knabe)
- The best in both worlds? – Conscientiousness and fathers childcare involvement (with Gail Pacheco)
- Hennecke, J., Meehan, L., Pacheco, G. & Turcu, A. (2022) – Fathers’ household and childcare involvement in New Zealand: A snapshot, determinants and consequences. [Details & Download]
- Coverage: Stuff (NZ)
- Hennecke, J., Meehan, L., & Pacheco, G. (2021) – Workplace health and safety and the future of work in New Zealand. WorkSafe New Zealand. [Details & Download]
- Hennecke, Juliane and Lisa Meehan (2020) – Auckland’s Pre-Covid-19 Labour Market. Infographics. [Details & Download] (Original project terminated due to Covid-19)