Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Hennecke, Juliane and Pape, Astrid (forthcoming) – Suddenly a Stay-At-Home Dad? Short- and Long-term Consequences of Fathers’ Job Loss on Time Investment in the Household. Review of Economics of the Household. [Details & Download]
- Caliendo, Marco, Cobb-Clark Deborah A., Hennecke, Juliane and Uhlendorff, Arne (2019) – Locus of Control and Internal Migration, Regional Science & Urban Economics. Volume 79. [Details & Download]
- Preuss, Malte and Hennecke, Juliane (2018) – Biased by Success and Failure: How Unemployment Shapes Locus of Control. Labour Economics. Volume 53, pp. 63-74. [Details & Download]
Working Papers (in review process)
- Hennecke, Juliane and Hetschko, Clemens (2021) – Do you really want to share everything? – The Wellbeing of Work-Linked Couples. IZA Discussion Paper Series No. 14239 [Details & Download]. Under review.
- Caliendo, Marco and Hennecke, Juliane (2020) – Drinking Is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption. IZA Discussion Paper Series. No. 13273. [Details & Download]. Under review.
- Hennecke, Juliane (2020) – The Independent Woman – Locus of Control and Female Labor Force Participation. AUT Economics Working Paper Series 2020/03. [Details & Download]. Under review.
- February 2021: NEW WORKING PAPER VERSION
Work in Progress
- The hidden costs of crime – Crime victimization, mental health and the role of offender identification and prosecution (with Anna Bindler, Nadine Ketel and Gail Pacheco)
- Intertemporal relationships between criminality and victimhood: evidence from population-level panel data (with Gail Pacheco, Lisa Meehan and Christopher Erwin)
- Hennecke, Juliane, Lisa Meehan and Gail Pacheco (2021) – Workplace health and safety and the future of work in New Zealand. WorkSafe New Zealand. [Details & Download]
- Hennecke, Juliane and Lisa Meehan (2020) – Auckland’s Pre-Covid-19 Labour Market. Infographics. [Details & Download] (Original project terminated due to Covid-19)