Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Caliendo, M., Cobb-Clark D.A., Hennecke, Juliane and Uhlendorff, A. (2019) – Locus of Control and Internal Migration, Regional Science & Urban Economics. Volume 79. [Details & Download]
Preuss, M. and Hennecke, J. (2018) – Biased by Success and Failure: How Unemployment Shapes Locus of Control. Labour Economics. Volume 53, pp. 63-74. [Details & Download]
- Hennecke, J. (2020) – The Independent Woman – Locus of Control and Female Labor Force Participation. AUT Economics Working Paper Series 2020/03. [Details & Download]. Under review.
Work in Progress
- Drinking is Different! Examining the Role of Locus of Control for Alcohol Consumption (with Marco Caliendo). Manuscript available upon request.
- Do you really want to share everything? – The Well-Being of Work-Linked Couples (with Clemens Hetschko). Manuscript available upon request.
- Does unemployment make better fathers? The effect of job loss on fathers’ time investment in the household (with Astrid Pape)
- On the joint determination of criminality an victimization: evidence from linked administrative data (with Christopher Erwin, Lisa Meehan and Gail Pacheco)